Step2 Handy Helpers Workbench Building Set
$69.99 - $59.99
(as of Sep 28,2022 19:50:22 UTC – Details)
If I had a hammer, I’d hammer in the morning, I’d hammer in the evening…
view larger Kids can make believe they are drilling.
view largerLittle handymen and handywomen will love pretending to build with their Handy Helper’s Workbench. This kid’s toy workshop is compact to fit in a child’s playroom or bedroom. Kids can make believe they are drilling, sawing, and hammering with this realistic toy tool bench that will help toddlers increase their fine motor skills as they play with their pretend tools.
- The toy tool bench has a work table with built-in bolt holes, power drill holder, and real working vise maximizes a child’s creativity as they imagine they are a builder
- Using the peg board and hooks to hang tools on the back wall will help children to learn how to stay organized and clean up after they are done using the play workshop
- The kid’s workshop has a storage bin and lower storage area for pretend tools and accessories where a child can put their nuts, bolts, and foam “wood” building pieces when they are done playing
- Includes 4 piece Durafoam realistic-looking “wood” building kit that kids can pretend to use their saw, hammer, and drill on
- This workshop includes a 22-piece accessory set includes an electronic drill (requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included), hammer, saw, wrench, screwdriver, and much more so kids can make believe being builders
- Adult assembly required
The 22-piece accessory set includes an electronic drill, hammer, saw, wrench, screwdriver, and more.
Safely explore woodworking with your little Builder and the step2 handy helper’s workbench! This kids’ toy workbench set features realistic molded-in wood grain legs, sturdy tabletop, built-in pegboard storage, and more!
Pretend play comes to life through fun building projects that flex little builders’ creativity and fine motor skills, as well as sharing and engaging social play with the toy workshop’s open design.
The workbench set also includes play tools like a battery-operated pretend power drill, saw, screwdriver, wrench, and hammer so your little one always has the right tool for any job.
Put the faux “wood” pieces together with the pretend washers and screws at the toy workbench to build new creations.
In the box: workbench with vise, storage bin, pegboard storage, 22-piece accessory set Including pretend tools and “wood” pieces.